It was a fantastic start to the 2017 edition of the Motorama Custom Car & Motorsports Expo Presented by Mothers.
- At 10:30, our Celebrity VIP Meet & Greet takes place in Room #102 in Hall 1. Linda Vaughn, Jessi Combs, Steve Darnell & ‘Barber’ Dave Lefler from Vegas Rat Rods, Dan Woods (Chop Cut Rebuild & the Degrassi TV shows), Cherry Dollface (Vintage Pinup Model) & Al Bergler (first ever Ridler winner!) will be in attendance, signing books and taking pictures. We still have some space left. Tickets are $50 and that price includes your show admission and all taxes! Click HERE for tickets and info.
- At 11 a.m. NASCAR Pinty’s Series racer Alex Tagliani pulls the wraps off his new sponsorship at the NASCAR booth. That happens in Hall 2. Who could it be? Be here and be among the first to find out about this very exciting news for Canadian motorsports!
- At noon, Steve Darnell, ‘Barber’ Dave and Dan Woods take to the Johnsonville Stage (in Hall 2), and they’ll be followed by Jessi Combs and Linda Vaughn at 12:45.
- The Drag Racing Panel (1:30) and the Car Show Promoters (2:15) are up next.
- At 3:00, the Class Awards for the cars in competition at the show take place.
- And at 5:15, the Drag Racing Night of Champions takes to the stage, honouring straight-line champs from all across Ontario.
- At 6:15, the Short Track Night of Champions celebrates almost 100 dirt and asphalt champs from 2016. There’s nothing like this anywhere!!
Tickets are available during show hours. Gates open at 10:00 a.m. and parking is always free at the International Centre. We’ll see you Saturday at Motorama!